Cash and Carry / Wholesale Industry
The arrival of large supermarkets and the rise of internet shopping has necessitated many changes in the Cash and Carry and Wholesale industry sectors. Competition has become fiercer and ever more important. Keeping a tight control over your finances could make all the difference to your profit margins and long-term sustainability.
We offer services such as profit and loss analysis, reporting by revenue stream bench marking against the competition and appraising of your internal systems and controls, cash management, tax compliance and much more.
We provide expert advice and services in these crucial tax and accounting areas:
- Profit & loss analysis, split by branch as necessary
- Reporting by revenue stream (delivery/cash & carry) and product range
- Analysis of working capital cycle and inventory cycle
- Compliance services, including statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP and Companies Act 2006
- Value added compliance services, including statutory Auditing
- Internal systems appraisal and controls analysis based on key sector-specific risk areas, internal systems, cash controls, stock management and fraud prevention
- Accurate business modelling and cash-flow forecasts
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Remuneration planning for key employees and owner-managers
- Strategic planning and cash management advice
- Benchmarking against competitors for generalist and specialist wholesalers
Get In Touch!
For more information about our accountancy and tax planning services for the Cash and Carry and Wholesale industry, fill out the enquiry form on this page and we will contact you to arrange your free, no obligation consultation with one of our industry experts. Contact us today to get started!
Accountancy package - built around you
From £29.50 +VAT per month
The best service for:
From £71.50 +VAT per month
Perfectly designed and built for:
Small & Growing
From £196.50 +VAT per month
A premium fully-managed service:
I had 1h consultancy with Muhammad which was redlly great. He resolved my questions and helped me to understand better the area of knowledge I needed.
We have been using IBISS & CO Limited as our company’s accountant for last five years. A friendly and professional team always ready to assist. Always recommend for personal and business accounting and tax related advices.
IBISS & Co keeps on top of what we’re doing within the business, so that they can help us make important decisions. They explain the financial issues in language that we can understand! They are extremely professional as well as being approachable and friendly. I would never trust anyone else to take care of our accounting needs
IBISS & CO is the member of VouchedFor.co.uk, an online IFA directory and ratings portal. Clients can leave independent reviews on their financial adviser, and you can view our real time reviews at the following link.